Powered by Blog - Widget

Saturday, October 08, 2011

Review: Kao Biore Makeup Remover


First of all, thank you Biore for giving us the chance to try out the Biore Makeup Remover for Eye & Lip. Today, I’m going do a review on it and at the same time making a comparison between this Liquid Biore Makeup Remover and Biore Makeup Remover Wipes.


The product that I use to review the effectiveness of the Biore Makeup Remover
Liquid and Makeup Remover Wipes:



  • Bourjois Paris Effect Smoky Eyeliner

  • Kiss Me Heroine Make Smooth Liquid Eyeliner

  • Kate Super Sharp Liner

  • Majolica Majorca Lash Gorgeous Wing

  • 1) Biore Makeup Remover for Eye & Lip

    Steps and Result :
    1) Shake first before using.

    2) Apply onto cotton pad and place at your eyes or lips. Here’s the result of first wipe using the cotton pad on my hand.


    Comment: The first wipe on the mascara and eyeliners, it didn’t really wipe off all the fiber from the mascara and still left a bit of liners mark on my hand. I used two cotton pads for these review. When I did another wipe softly, it removes the mascara and liner thoroughly. After wiping, my hand didn’t show any redness or feeling oily. For eyes and lips, I think this is important that any makeup remover that we use must not cause any redness. This product is gentle for my skin.

    2. Biore Makeup Remover Wipes

    Steps and Result:
    I take one pieces of the cotton wipes and place it around my hand which I draw with mascara and eye liners. Left it for a few second before wiping off. Here’s the result for the first wipe and third wipes.


    Comment: As you can see, from the first wipe, it still left quite a lot of the residue from the eye liners and mascara. After second and third wipe, it manages to clean thoroughly.

    For me, both work well. For Biore Makeup Remover wipes, I will usually use it when I want to do a quick makeup remove. As for the Biore Liquid Makeup Remover, it really helps to clean off the eye and lip makeup and you won’t feel any dryness or redness on your skin.
    Hope this helps :D .

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...