Powered by Blog - Widget

Wednesday, November 02, 2011

Review on Colourvue Contact Lens


Hi everyone..Been slightly slow on my blog updates recently as I’m having training for one whole weeks and my MBA course started to get heavy.


Well today I’m going to review on the Colourvue Contact Lens Big Eyes Evening Grey. I’m not sure whether you heard about this brand before…So I’m going to do a short introduction on this brand. Colourvue Lenses are produce by a global contact lens company, Maxvue Vision. All their products are manufactured under strict quality controlled environment with ISO9001, GMP and European CE approved. There are different types of contact lenses brand under Maxvue Vision which is Colourvue, Phantesee and Clear Lenses.

Here’s some of the examples under ColourVue Big Eyes


I bought Evening Gray sometimes ago. I bought this pair for RM 90 which I think is quite affordable. Here’s the picture of me with and without the lens. :) Look how big is the different...Right side look like really tired eyes..Left side, the eyes look big and bright..:)



I have tried a lot of other color contact lens before but never found one as comfortable as this one. My eyes easily dry out. With this contact lens, I can wear up to 6 hours without feeling uncomfortable. Sometimes I even forget I’m actually wearing the contact lens. Colourvue Contact Lenses have high water content 45% and it can last for 3 months with proper care. Most people neglect the importance of proper care cleaning of contact lens and this lead to eyes infection. Here’s the proper guidelines lens care provided by Maxvue vision inside their website.

Overall, I’m quite satisfied with this contact lens. Would give 4 ❤❤❤❤ out of 5. For comparison, I've done a review on Geo Colour Contact Lens as well. 

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey! they seem cool! If I were you, I'd apply black liner and mascara with silver shinny glitter powder, then go with nude beige color of lip gloss! ;)♪

Sidney Salim said...

Awesome! I've been looking for a great contact lens that provide high water content.

I'm your new follower. I'd be flattered if you could follow mine too :)

poseposhpost.blogspot.com
Pose Posh Post

michelle said...

Hi Sidney..followed your blog as well..you look pretty..^^

Michelle said...

Hi Lily, yeap..usually i apply eyeliner and mascara as well..make my eyes looks bigger..taken that photo before my makeup for the wedding dinner..^^

Eye Care Tips said...

I actually enjoyed reading through this posting.Many thanks..

Contact Lenses for Big Eyes

Anonymous said...

My girlfriend really likes to do this also and I love looking at her eyes. She got big eyes but it really fits her face. It makes her more beautiful. I'd like her to have contacts too to emphasize her beautiful eyes.


http://affordablecontactlenses.net/

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...