Powered by Blog - Widget

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Reducing Pimples and Acne using Eskinol





How to successfully reduce the redness of your pimples in three days? Well..Today I will introduce to you a product name ESKINOL which mixed with Dalacin C. Dalacin C contain active ingredient clindamycin hydrochloride which is an antibiotic medicine. I’m not sure whether anyone of you heard about this cleanser but it has been with me for four years when I fighting over my acnes. I’ve severe acnes problems in my high school and that time I didn’t know anything about skin care. Some of relatives or friends saw my acnes problem introduce a few products and ask me to go for dermatologist, but it didn’t help much.


FINALLY one of my friends introduced me a product name ESKINOL. I heard about the product long time ago but never try it out. WHY? Well first…it’s because the pricing of this product is really cheap costing only RM 7 225ml (which make you think that this must some sort of lousy product) and second it’s only selling at some local old cheap drugstore. So finally I give it a try. I went to the pharmancy to buy one bottle and mixed it with Dalacin C..Surprisingly this product really work well for me…I never have any severe acne since I started using it and it has become one of my MUST-HAVE item. Now I use it as toner and only when I have pimples. It helps to reduce the redness and clear out the pimples in a very short time.


There are 6 type of ESKINOL and all have different roles:

1) Papaya Naturals – enriched with natural skin lightening properties of real papaya and thoroughly removes dirt and excess oil.

2) Avocado Naturals – enriched with vitamins A and E which help to maintain skins moisture

3) Lemon - enriched with lemon essence oil which remove unwanted dirt and oil.

4) Cucumber Naturals – contain real cucumber ingredients for a naturally cool and refreshed skin

5) Calamansi - Helps to whiten skin and prevent pimples

6) Classic Whitening – effectively deep cleanses your skin to whiten your skins.

In order for it to be really effective, REMEMBER to mixed the product with Dalacin C which can be bought at any pharmacy store. This product original doesn’t have any Dalacin C in it. 1 bottle of 225ml Eskinol can mix with 300mgs Dalacin C.

Method of using it:

1) Apply it on a cotton pad and wipe on the affect area only. Used it after cleaning your face. Suggested not to apply anything after applying it.

2) Used it on during day and night if the acnes or pimples are severe. Reduce using after pimples started to clear out.




Hope the information above help those having acne and pimples problems.

34 comments:

Anonymous said...

How many days u can see the result?

TamchiakPoh said...

hi where can i find this product in Penang???

Unknown said...

hi..so far i haven saw one in penang...usually i buy from my hometown (sarawak).

Salon said...

You can know to reduce pimple and acne using eskkinol. Very great post

Unknown said...

Hi salon..thank you :)

Been searching high and low for a solution for my acne and pimple..I was desperate that time. Since its working on me, I think its good to share out my finding. :)

Unknown said...

hi..where i can buy dalacin-c capsule in kL?
please answer.in need it..thank u :)

Anonymous said...

I have pimples on my back and prom is almost here any suggestions to get rid of the pimples? howto getrid of chestacne?

Unknown said...

Hi Amelia,

I would suggest you to use the eskinol + dalacin.
Usually I damp the solution on cotton pad and light rub on my back which have pimples and it would be gone in a few days. Hope it helps you.

Anonymous said...

I honestly have done a lot of research, and I believe that there is actually a huge relationship between the foods that I've eaten and the acne that I had for so long. After going on a good diet and cutting out excess fat, I have been acne free for a year now. exposed skincare treatment

rheina said...

is this only sold in malaysia?

Unknown said...

Hi rheina..i think they are sold in other countries as well ( singapore and indonesia ) I was it in singapore before. :)

Unknown said...

I truly appreciate this blog post.Really looking forward to read more. Great.how does raspberry ketones work |does raspberry ketones really work |raspberry ketone reviews

Unknown said...

ive already use this regimen for 2 years now.
and it works!

MUST-HAVE item


Unknown said...

Hi mai gangan...glad it work on you as well...But please do not use it everyday and use it on the affected area only as I realise that the acne will become immune to the antibiotic if we use it frequently.

Julie said...

Hi.. I am 42 yrs old Indonesian, I was frustated with my Acnes and pimples and dark spot also on my face. I have tried many skin care and i did to salon also.

I have used Eskinol (Pimple Fighting ) 1 month , now my face looking bright and fresh.

Anonymous said...

Is it Necessary To use Dalacin c Along with eskinol ?!

Unknown said...

Hi..yup, its important to add in the dalacin c as it act as antibiotic for inflamed acne.

Unknown said...

Hey. one question. Can I use it anytime anywhere?

Unknown said...

Hi Raffy..em I would suggest to use it when necessary (when you have acne on the face or neck or at your back ) and use it in the morning and night. Hope this help.

Unknown said...

hye, I would like to know where do you get the dalacin c from? cause the pharmacies I called up said they don't have it..

Unknown said...

Hihi Suzanne..I bought the dalacin C from a pharmacy from Sarawak.Usually I restock it when i went back as I can't seems to find it in Penang as well.

pinkeyora said...

Hi.. In Jb can't buy dalacin over the counter. need to get prescription from the doctor :-(

pinkeyora said...

Hi Michael Ching, I cant buy dalacin over the counter. Would you mind if....

Unknown said...

When do you stop using dalacin and eskinol?

Unknown said...

Hi julius, I stop using dalacin and eskinol when my acne not so active but will apply back once a while if i saw some new acne forming out.

Unknown said...

I have used many products for acne pimple but none of them work very well. I am really scared with my face, please help me if you can.
Thanks for your post.

suhana said...

hai Michelle Ching..just want ask u...r still avaible the dalacin c?i want buy it..thank's

pinkeyora said...

Hi, I've tried and it works. My skin is better now..

Unknown said...

what eskinol can i combine w/ dalacin c? responce plz...

Unknown said...

Is it okay to use Johnson's baby milk soap before using this one?

Anonymous said...

Where I get Eskinol With Dalacin c in Bangladesh

Unknown said...

Hi Algamar..any eskinol type will do :)

Unknown said...

is it effective on the dark spots?

ArtikelArul said...

Where can I get this product?

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...