Powered by Blog - Widget

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Review on Shizens Eye Charm Lash Extender


Hi beauties..Today I’m going to do a review on Shizens Eye Charm Lash Extender. I bought this last year when I was in KL. I can’t really remember the price but I think should be around RM 128. I bet most of you saw this product before; anyway I’m just going to do as simple review on it.
How this product works:
1) Help to extend your lashes naturally and soft.

2) Enriches with Pro-Vitamin B which prompt growth of lashes

This is the before and after picture shown on Shizens website which appear to be really attracting and no doubt I was attracted to this as well…and bought myself one…^^


To tell the truth, I seldom use this and only used it on special occasion or attending wedding dinners as I’m lazy to apply so many layers of mascara (=.=)

Method of using it:1) First curl your lashes with eyelash curler.

2) Next apply mascara on your lashes (any brand will do). Shizens actually come out with their own mascara for this product. But I didn’t buy it..Out of budget...T.T So I used my own.

3) Next apply Shizens Eye Charm on your lashes. Slightly touch your lashes with the wand to stick the fibers on your lashes. (Be careful when you apply this as the fibers tends to easily drop on your cheeks). So the best way to apply it is instead of looking straight when you apply it, you tilt your head slightly down (looking at the floor). Use a small mirror to assist you when you applying it.

4) Then apply your mascara again. You can repeat step 3 again if you want your lashes to be longer and thicker. For me.. I only apply it once.

Below is the result before apply Shizenz Eye charm and after applying it.

shizens-eye-charm
Overall..i would rate this product 3 star out of 5....You need to try several times before you get the right amount or else your lashes will appear chunky (lashed grouped together) like cockroaches legs... It just likes trial and error to get the right amount…:)

* Please take note that all the products review I’ve done are purely my own opinion and sharing, without receiving any payment.

12 comments:

Rachel said...

Hi I've just nominated your blog for the Liebster Blog Award! :)

Jump onto my site to see the details, and you can nominate your favourite blogs too!

http://beautybehindtheimperfections.blogspot.com/2011/12/liebster-blog-award.html

Nana said...

Hi,

I did try this product out but didnt manage to buy it only the compact and liposome essence. Can you tell me where to buy it online? Thanks for the product review it is exactly what I experienced at Shezins counter!!

Unknown said...

Hi Laurena,

Hope you have nice day :)I've try to search on the web for online purchase on the Shizens eye charm..you can try this http://www.shizens.com.au/
I think it provide online purchase.Hope it helps :)

Its a great product which you don't want to stick false lashes all the time.

u2ping said...

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=515544755122770&set=a.180468131963769.46047.180342245309691&type=3&theater

there are no online purchases ~

u2ping said...

Hi Michelle

just would like to confirm is it the above pics you posted is original bought from Shizens outlet ? because i saw the bottle is difference from Shizens FB page as i attached on the above ~

Unknown said...

Hi u2ping,

Yup I buy from the shizens outlet. The packaging is indeed different than the one you show me at fb..maybe you can check at the shizens outlet. They set up quite a lot of store/booth recently.

Hope you have a nice day:)

Angeline said...

Hi Michelle, May i know where can i get this product in KL?

Unknown said...

Hi Angeline..i bought the product from Times square last time. They have a small store there but i can't remember which floor already. I saw the store in Sungai Wang as well. You can try to search there. Hope you have a nice day :)

Anonymous said...

I have purchased this product a few days ago in Suria mall. They had a stall in the middle of the shopping centre and ladies were doing demos. Which is how I ended up buying one. It cost rm 128 (approx aud40.)
I'm back in Sydney now and found out it sells here for $89.95

Anonymous said...

I have some shizens eye charm which I had sent over from K.L. I will be putting it up for sale on ebay. Under Mascara.

Anonymous said...

Sorry didnt put on ebay but will soon be on Gumtree

Anonymous said...

Not having much luck putting eye charm on any sites, so if anyone is interested I have quite a few for sale at $55 including postage in Australia. Give me a call on 0419937059 or send a text and I will call you back.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...