Powered by Blog - Widget

Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Sirius Sonic Skin Care System Review


sirius-sonic

Hello dearies..  ✿◕  ◕✿     Today I'll be reviewing on Sirius Sonic Skincare System. I bought it last year but haven got the time to review it. I'm not sure whether you all heard of this device before...but I'm pretty sure most of you all know Clarisonic Skin Care right? Well, Sirius Sonic Skincare System have almost similar function as Clarisonic but with huge price different. Sirius Sonic Skincare System is way cheaper. After reading thru several review on Clarisonic, I wanted to get one Clarisonic myself, but it's really quite pricey. I can't get myself to pay for it. So I search high and low for other brands that have almost the same functionality as Clarisonic and prices that is within my budget. And then here I was, I found Sirius Sonic Skincare System. I bought it for RM 150. 

sirius

sirius beauty

Sirius Sonic Skincare System is one of the beauty device by Sirius Beauty. Sirius Beauty state this is the only sonic skincare system that have 5 interchangeable heads designed to cleanse, exfoliate, hydrate and tone

skincare brush

Each of the head have different functions as below:

Cleanse - Provide deep and gentle cleansing. It help to remove dirt residue on our face 2x better and makeup removal 6x better.
Exfoliate - Gently buff away dead skin cells and sweep away impurities and clear our skin pores.
Hydrate - Achieve deeper penetration of products into our skin with 50% greater absorption of nutrients.
Tone - Plump and tighten our facial muscles for more defined jaw lines and cheekbones. 

I usually use the cleanse, hydrate and exfoliate head. For the sonic brush cleanse head, it really help to deep cleanse my face better than I use hand own hand. The way the device function is it's moving back and forth in oscillating motion. My face doesn't get irritated when using it. There's a booklet guide inside the box which guide us on how many second we should spend cleansing our forehead, nose, cheek and chin. You need to keep track on the second you spend on each section yourself, which I think is quite hard. As for the exfoliate head, I use it once a week as I don't want to over exfoliate my skin. Same as the cleanse head, after using it, my skin pores look smaller. I'm not sure whether this is my imagination or what :) but my skin feel refresh. After using the exfoliate, I use the hydrate head to apply my moisturizer. One thing I question myself is that, won't the moisturizer be mostly absorb by the sponge before reaching my face ? So I seldom use the sponge. Overall, I think the sonic brush cleanse head does the better work than the rest of the head. I usually use Sirius Sonic at night.


The device itself is easy to use. Two button, either on or off. When you turn it one, you can feel it oscillating. Its like very small and fast vibration. If you feel that the oscillation is getting slower or weaker, you can easily change the battery. It's using AA battery. I would suggest to buy a rechargeable battery. 

Based on my overall experience,  there're pros and cons. It depend what you want and your budget. For me, I think Sirius Sonic Skincare system does the work and it's not pricey. It's worth to invest. What do you think? Feel free to share with me :) 

Michelle



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...