Powered by Blog - Widget

Thursday, August 15, 2013

Naraya Outlet in Gurney Paragon Penang

Naraya shop

To all the Naraya bag fans out there..Naraya is opening an outlet at Gurney Paragon, Penang. :) The shop is located on the second floor which is beside SASA shop.  I saw the shop when I went to Gurney Paragon last week during raya holiday. I was like " What the..I just carry and bought a few Naraya bags from my Bangkok trip last two month !! " . If I know they going to open a Naraya shop here, I won't be spending my time searching for the Naraya shop in Bangkok. 


bag

From what I see, the price of the bags at Naraya Penang is almost the same as the one in Bangkok and they have the same design available as well. I guess from now one, most of the ladies going to buy from Naraya Penang instead of buying it from Bangkok and having the hard time carrying it back to Malaysia :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...