Powered by Blog - Widget

Thursday, April 17, 2014

Kiss Me Heroine Make Impact Liquid Eyeliner Review


Hello Everyone...Today i'm going to do a simple review on Kiss Me Heroine Make Impact Liquid Eyeliner. Actually i got this eyeliner since last year from Modbox but didn't manage to use it until just recently. I'm a fan of liquid eyeliner and most of the time i couldn't find the type I want so i just keep buying and experiment.  Inside my drawer I have quite a few liquid eyeliner. =="


But I could say, the moment i use this eyeliner, I just fall in love with it. I love the density of the black it gives out and it's easy to apply. I like the thin brush because it helps me to easily create my winged eyeliner. 




Apart from that, it's waterproof. But usually i would apply Urban Decay eye primer before applying the eyeliner just to make sure its really smudge proof as I have really oily eyelid. The eyeliner can last thru whole day without touch up even after i wash my face in the afternoon. The only thing that you need to be careful is after applying the eyeliner, you might need to wait a few second for it to dry.




This is me after applying the eyeliner. Overall , I would highly recommend this eyeliner if you are looking for darker density and waterproof eyeliner and unless you are use to apply liquid eyeliner as if you are new to makeup, you might need to start off with pencil first before going for liquid as you might have hard time to control the brush. :)



Hope you all have a nice day. Till then :)

XOXO
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...