Powered by Blog - Widget

Thursday, December 06, 2012

MIVVA Beauty Box



Jingle Bell ~~ Jingle Bell~~ Jingle all the the way~~
Christmas is near and I wish everyone Merry Christmas :) This year Santa bring us an early surprise with the launching of the debut  MIVVA Beauty Box from Mivva.com on 7 Dec 2012 which is TOMORROW!! Yippee 


By subscribing to Mivva Beauty Box, we can get 5 to 6 exciting beauty products. And the most exciting thing is for this christmas, they are packing the box with a little surprise :) with just only RM38 per month. 




As the boxes are limited, therefore they only open it to the members. I was super lucky enough to be selected to share out the special MIVVA Beauty Box Invitation Code to my lovely readers!

Excited to be part of their member? Then please follow the step below : 

 1. Hop on to my referral link  http://www.mivva.com/join/ce7033d1c91a and key in the invitation code : DiscoverMIVVA



By using my referral link, it help me to claim my free Beauty Box which I will be gladly  to review out the products :) Hope Santa lists put me in the good girl list and send me an early present this year :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...