Powered by Blog - Widget

Thursday, September 04, 2014

Baby Boba Wrap Review

Hello Everyone..for those parent out there, today i would like to introduce to you a great baby wrap which help me solve a lot of problems. It's Baby Boba Wrap. 


Getting into parenting world tough..and some of us even give up going out during the weekend as it's really very difficult when your baby want hug hug most of the time =.= Ever since Little J reach 3 month, his weight increase a lot. Compare to when he is newborn, now he weight 6.5 kg. The worst part is he want people to hold him most of the time (=.=). When we bring him out to do some grocery shopping, we try to put him inside the stroller and the longest time he can stay inside the stroller is 10 min, after that he will start to call for people to hold him. My husband and I will take turn hold him and we can't really do any shopping. 


This is when i start to search high and low for baby carrier so that we can carry him around and at the same time do our grocery shopping. This is when i found Baby Boba Wrap. I bought this wrap from Baby Paradise at RM139. Previously i bought a ring sling but Little J just don't like to be inside the ring sling and keep pushing when I have him in cradle and kangaroo style. But with Boba Wrap, he just lie there quietly and enjoy looking around. 


What's good about this wrap? Well i tell you, the best part of this wrap is that you can do your baby wearing hands free. The Baby Boba Wrap is made from unique fabric blend which is very comfortable for me and my baby. With this wrap, i can easily calm and sooth my baby when he is crying and he can easily fall asleep in the wrap as he can feel our warmth, movement and heartbeat. Mother's heartbeat is the best when come to soothing baby. :) The baby wrap can support baby weight from 7 to 35 lbs while evenly distributing the weight of my baby. My husband say we can even use this wrap as scarf. :) The simple design of the wrap make it buckles and button free. 






This is me ( aunty look) doing my grocery shopping while Little J sleeping soundly inside the wrap until mouth open wide..LOL.



As i just started using the wrap, i'm trying to figure a way for me the breastfeed my baby inside this wrap. Will update you guy if I successful breastfeed him in wrap :) .

Till then

XOXO
Michelle



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...