Powered by Blog - Widget

Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Crabtree & Evelyn Rosewater Triple Milled Soap Review



Every since my pregnancy in first trimester, my nose started sensitive towards different types of scent from soaps and perfume. So during my trimester, i change almost all my shampoo and body soap. This is when i started to notice and started using Crabtree & Evelyn soap. While screening thru the shelf, The Crabtree & Evelyn Rosewater triple milled soap caught my attention as the scent is very natural. 


Even just from the packaging, you can slightly smell the light rose scent.

Product Desription:  The soap is enriched with moisturizing blend of Rosa Centifolia water, glycerine, Rose Moschata Seed Oil, Evening Primrose Oil and Wheat Germ Oil. These fragrant triple milled soap sumptuously soften and lightly scented our skin. 


When you lathered the soap on your body, it create a very creamy lather foam and super nice rose smell ♥♥ The fragrant is not too overwhelming but enough to make you feel relax after a long day. The scent can last thru whole night if you take bath before sleep. It doesn't dry out your skin but help to keep my skin moisturized. 


 One box contain three soap bar. Each bar i think can last for about half to one month depend on how frequent you use it. I bought it for RM 68 at Crabtree & Evelyn shop at Gurney Plaza. Overall I love these soap bar and will consider repurchase it again once finish as the pricing might be slightly pricey for me :)


Till Then

XOXO
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...