Powered by Blog - Widget

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

SKII Facial Treatment Essence Freebies ~~ !

treatment essence First, thanks to SKII for giving us a chance to tryout the SKII Facial Treatment Essence. =) I got this sample at early of July and manage to try it out for one week. I have oily combination skin. My face tends to get oily after a few hours. During my on week experience with SKII facial Treatment Essence, I can see some differences on my skin. It became less oily. At first i was worry that it might cause outbreak, but eventually during this one week try out, i have less pimples growing out. I apply it only at night after cleasing. I would recommend this to those having oily and dry skin condition. The 90% Pitera contain allow skin nourishment and it also works to balance the skin's pH and sebum secretion.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...